Token vesting lets onchain teams issue vesting token plans to their team members. These vesting plans mirror traditional vesting in that they may include cliffs, backdated start dates, and flexible vesting schedules. Additionally, they are fully onchain, revocable by the issuer/administrator, and built for the specific needs of onchain teams.
The Hedgey vesting plans solution is free to create and free to access/manage for both the issuers and recipients via our token vesting platform.
Key features of the Vesting Plans platform:
- Linear distribution schedules
- tokens are unlock lineary every seconds
- Customizable cliff dates
- Customizable vesting schedules
- Customizable start dates, including backdating
- Optional post-vesting lockup periods
- Optional voting and delegation rights specific to Snapshot (inquire for specific onchain needs)
- Beneficiaries are able to claim at their discretion
- Contracts are fully onchain. Even without Hedgey UIs all parties can fully interact with their vesting plans.
- Supported networks: Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Harmony, Fantom, Gnosis Chain, Celo, Boba, Arbitrum One, Optimism, EVMOS, Binance Smart Chain, and OkEx Chain (OEC)
- Supported tokens: Any standard ERC20, that does not include a Burn or Tax per transaction.