Automate investor lockups, distributions, and unlocks.
The term token lockup refers to restricting the transferability of tokens, including those received from airdrops, an initial coin offering (ICO), or a sale event for a specific period. During the lockup period, investors cannot sell or transfer their tokens. The purpose of token lockup is to incentivize long-term investment in a project or company and prevent large amounts of tokens from flooding the market and causing price volatility.
Hedgey’s Investor Lockups allow onchain teams to distribute tokens to investors that unlock linearly over time. The lockups can be disbursed to multiple investors in a single transaction. They are not revocable, and they may be transferable or not. Transferable lockups could be moved to a cold storage or custody account without friction.
Key features of the Investor Lockups solution:
- Linear or discrete lockups
- Customizable cliff and unlock schedules
- Lockups can be transferred to another wallet address
- Optional voting rights
- CSV upload for large amounts of investors to distribute all in one transaction
- Can use a custodian, like Anchorage Digital or Coinbase, to hold the lockups, and still enable voting via delegation
- Integrations with external accounting software to enable AUM and other reporting.
Once lockups have been distributed, you can view and track the unlocks and tokens claimed from an administrator dashboard. Investors can view and claim tokens from their investor dashboard. Additional utility and AUM reporting coming soon.
- Supported networks: Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Harmony, Fantom, Gnosis Chain, Celo, Boba, Arbitrum One, Optimism, EVMOS, Binance Smart Chain, and OkEx Chain (OEC)
- Supported tokens: Any standard ERC20, that does not include a Burn or Tax per transaction.